Innovation in energy systems: Learning from economic, institutional and management approaches
||Foxon, T.J, Kohler, J. and Neuhoff, K. Innovation in energy systems: Learning from economic, institutional and management approaches. UKERC. 2006. |
||Foxon, T.J, Kohler, J. and Neuhoff, K.|
|UKERC Report Number
The two workshops aim to:
- elaborate approaches to understanding innovation from different disciplinary perspectives;
- illustrate these approaches through the use of case studies from energy and, where appropriate, other sectors;
- generate common insights and understanding;
- assess policy implications from this understanding for promoting low carbon innovation;
- identify requirements for further research.
The full presentations are available on the UKERC Meeting Place website. This report provides a summary of the presentations and discussions at the first workshop.