Developing a bioenergy roadmap for the UK
||Keay-Bright, S and Taylor, G. Developing a bioenergy roadmap for the UK. UKERC. 2007. |
||Keay-Bright, S and Taylor, G.|
|UKERC Report Number
The aims of this the workshop were:
- To prioritise research activity and overcome the gaps in knowledge in bioenergy
- To influence research funding strategies in energy research.
- To encourage closer collaboration between academic research groups and technology developers
- To seek funding for collaborative research from Research Councils, DTI, DEFRA, Carbon Trust EU, etc.
- To establish partnerships with the outside the existing bioenergy research community
- Create the Research Roadmap for bioenergy to 2020 and 2050.