||Clarke, D. Heat and Energy Systems - Presentation, ETI, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5286/UKERC.EDC.000630. Cite this using DataCite
||ETI-SS1601: Smart Systems and Heat (SSH) Programme - Building Retrofit
||No associated datasets
||Presentation at “The Heat Is On - why and how we need to decarbonise heat.” : a joint event by the Energy Technologies Institute and Energy Systems Catapult - 15th November 2016. The slides cover
- What do we use energy for...?
- An emissions reduction plan
- Priorities to 2030
- Heat - now and in the future
- Which system to pick...?
- Requires local area energy planning... Enabled by EnergyPathNetworks toolset
- SSH Programme Structure
- Where next in low carbon heating...